Tile roofs in Sydney are very common and will be either terracotta or cement tiles. With experienced roofing tradesmen Totally Dry Roofing can reroof, repair or restore all terracotta or cement tile roofs to ensure it is watertight for years to come and the finished job will match the style of your home.
Tile roof repairs can include replacing broken or damaged tiles, repair and treat the valley irons and flashing, any loose concrete under the ridge capping or gable ends will be removed and re-bedded with a sand and cement mix. Ridge capping and gable ends are re-pointed using a flexible pointing compound. It is a must for any roof requiring pointing work, as it is flexible, fade resistant and we can usually match the colour to your existing roof. Repairs also include resealing of skylights, roofing ventilation or roof plumbing repairs including downpipe and gutter installations.
What you will get from the Totally Dry Roofing team
- We will show up on time or at least call or text to inform of delays
- We will listen and find out what you want
- We get up on your roof, take photos to show you what is going on, explain what needs to be done and take photos of the finished job to ensure your complete satisfaction
- We will provide a written detailed quote
- Our guarantee is in writing for complete peace of mind
- Only qualified tradesmen will complete the job
- We have over 25 years experience in the roofing industry
- If there is any problem after the job is completed give us a call and we will fix it ASAP.